Re: [DMCForum] Uh-oh

I don't think they can be fixed, but there is an economical way to replace them. After frying several headlight switches Bill Robertson is now running a hazard switch for his headlights. It's the same size and fits in the headlight switch spot. The hazard switches are also about half the price of the headlight switches, and wear better because there is no intermittent setting. That means you'll lose the parking lights only function, but who really runs around in just their parking lights anyways? I believe Bill also switched out the decals on the switch so they look proper too. Email him and see if it was really all that simple. -Louie

--- "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I forgot to mention this morning that my headlight switch jammed up.
Anyone have a spare, or know how to fix 'em?

Rich A.