Re: [DMCForum] Uh-oh

Rich, my opinion is that these headlight switches are just a
poor design.  When pushing the button doesn't have the
intended result and the switch contacts aren't burnt, then
most likely the 'staple' is too loose.

Take the switch apart, find where the staple-looking piece
of wire pivots in its hole.  If it pivots too easily then it
won't work.  Try getting some rubber cement, weather strip
adhesive, gorilla snot, etc and put a blob over the pivot
area so that it soaks in and stiffens it up a little.

You should be good to go after this.  I've had this problem
even with a NOS switch.

Walt