[DMCForum] The waiting is the hardest part...

[DMCForum] The waiting is the hardest part...

The shop that said they'd evac the R12 and vacuum the lines down (min of 45
mins) has agreed to do the conversion for me once they saw it was a standard
GM configuration. I gave them all the fittings, Ester Oil, accumulator, and
orifice tube so they would need to do nothing but put an hour of labor into
it.

Everyone cross your fingers!