[DMCForum] Re: Re: Flat acceleration curve/Fuel system issues- Need advi

[DMCForum] Re: Re: Flat acceleration curve/Fuel system issues- Need advice

This is exactly the same problem that I am having with my car.

Almost everything on my car is new, CPR, Dizzy, Leads, Plugs, Fuel
Pump, Injectors, Lines etc.....

But I have the same problem, I have now had it confirmed by a couple
of people that this is a problem with the metering head and debris
from old fuel lines getting deposited it the metering head.

I am going to get the metering head re-conditioned and install a
brand new line from the filter to the metering head (so absolutly no
crap can get to it) as well as installing a new fuel filter.

My guess is you have the same problem, the reason the injecotrs only
cure it for a while is probably because dirt clogs them up after a
while and you are back to square one.

Those fuel lines can hold a lot of crap and if that gets free and
heads to the injectors/metering head it's back to cr*p running.

If this doen't fix it I am buying a bicyle!

James RG
VIN 5462