[DMCForum] Fuel system update

Wow...for a moment, I thought that the "engine elves" visited me last
night and fixed my car.

I've been leaving the CPR electrical plug disconnected for testing. I
jumped in the car and headed off to work. NO hesitation. Full power.
I put my foot through the floor, it didn't care. I passed everybody.
No stumbling, no bucking.

So I'm asking myself, "What's different?"

Well, it's 25 degrees cooler outside than it has been for the past 5
days....I didn't start to experience hesitation until I hit
Washington DC and had to sit in traffic. By then, the CPR had been
nicely warmed up by the radiant engine heat.

James has a good point about metering head contamination. John
Hervey's website shows the little basket filter. I wonder if there's
a way to remove it, clean it, and replace it. Does it require
splitting the metering body?

I definitely believe the CPR is gunked up and I know I can clean that
at least.

Any opinions?

Rich