Re: [DMCForum] Feeling pretty please with myself....

Re: [DMCForum] Feeling pretty please with myself....

I don't think the photo does justice to the size and location of those
two pipes (which are cast ally). You'd have to shift the AC comp a long
way to move it enough and I'll still have to put the chargecooler behind
it, so the pipework might as well go behind the compressor. It might
sound daft, but I'd like to make it as "DeLorean" as possible to be able
to show the similarities off. Apparently Renault put it underneath the
cylinder head, like the alt on the other side

Martin