Re: [DMCForum] Flat acceleration curve/Fuel system issues- Need advice

Re: [DMCForum] Flat acceleration curve/Fuel system issues- Need advice

Did you ever strip and clean your distributor? The bob-weights may be
gummed up and at full throttle there's no vacuum advance, under partial
throttle, the vac advance my be compensating for the mechanical advance
not working properly

Martin