Re: My new problem (was Re: [DMCForum] Claude is banned)

Re: My new problem (was Re: [DMCForum] Claude is banned)

Walt,

  Actually my original intention was to not use the
pipe.  I got enough silicone hose from Rob Grady to do
the job.  In an effort to keep it original at the last
minute I decided to go with a pipe that was in good
condition. It was too much of a pain in the ass to
find couplers and clamps here in Germany to do the job
right.  I was behind schedule

jordan

11613