Re: [DMCForum] Re: Fuel mixture

That's not the CPR reaching the maximum control pressure as that would
not be an instant change - that's usually the lambda system cutting in.
Hmmmm. This would suggest the switch is working fine... Need to think
some more.

One thing to check - check the frequency valve's small hose goes to the
rearmost port on the metering head (of the three on the right-hand side)

Martin