RE: My new problem (was Re: [DMCForum] Claude is banned)

RE: My new problem (was Re: [DMCForum] Claude is banned)

I agree! Let's get back to having fun and being a community. I had fun today... I met a new owner who lives less than 10 minutes from me. He's my age too... which is cool. It seems like many of the older owners just don't have time to hang out because of real life commitments like familys and stuff lol. This new owner is actually the guy who is selling all of the wild colored powder coated stuff on ebay. His car actually looks very neat in person. And regardless of everyones opinion of his taste, he's going to have one of the cleanest DeLoreans anywhere when he gets done with it... he's absolutely meticulous. Everything is spotless... poweder coated, polished, chrome plated... clean enough to eat off of. So I've been inspired to finally clean my engine compartment... LOL. So there... here's a happy post to counter all of this negativity lately :-). I'm one of those wacky firm believers in karma... you get back whatever type of energy you put out. So yes... I'm a complete nut... but a happy one! LOL -Louie

--- service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
See that alot better thank you samuel