Re: My new problem (was Re: [DMCForum] Claude is banned)

Re: My new problem (was Re: [DMCForum] Claude is banned)

> See that alot better thank you samuel

Yeah, we pulled the intake manifold off, and didn't break
any of the 4 bolts that hold it.  I was worried about this
because I broke one on my own car.  When we took the Y-pipe
off, two bolts broke.  One I had to drill out, messed up the
threads (naturally) so did a helicoil.  The other one I was
able to get out with vicegrips.  The difference is that with
the y-pipe out of the way, I was able to get some
penetrating oil to reach the threads.  Next time I think
I'll just drill a small hole down the middle of the bolt so
I can get penetrating oil from the other side.

Samuel cleaned out all the casting voids on the top of his
engine and filled them with red hi-temp silicone like I did
on my car.  I moved the waterpump out of the way, but in the
process I broke off a bolt holding it.  We still need to
drill that one out, but the rear fascia is going to have to
come of (again!) to reach it.  We already had the fascia off
before to replace a leaky crank pulley seal.

How is that for not talking about a lunatic old man?  Oh
wait, I think I am one. :-P

Walt