[DMCForum] Re: Deloreans and snobs

You Do not Know the whole story,THERE was/is NO heat in the
Garage,the heat only Served the offices, and the Downstairs garage!!
the upstair garage was Constructed WITHOUT heat.(it is a huge garage)
I Did the Best I could I had a 40K Torpedo Style(the kind that looks
like a small jet engine) Kerson Heater and used that to bring the
Temperture up into the 50 degree range(with the doors closed) No
water Remember(water was shut off) so I could make no coffee,Do You
Think I wanted to Freeze also!!,as I was helping just as much as the
rest of them!! Even If I wanted to,I could NOT-- have put heating oil
in the tank again as the Contractor that was going to remove the tank
already removed all heating oil out of it!!It is/was a underground
tank(meaning it was buried into the ground)and was going to be
removed as soon the Temperture hit above 35 degrees,In Connecticut
all underground tanks MUST be removed before a sale or closing of a
home or Building.I did the best I could under the circumstances.

Hey I mean no offense to you (there is always good apples in a bad
basket)Well,I mean look at the way I have been Treated,Do you blame
me for Defending Myself.A perfect example is what you said about
me,BEFORE I had a chance to Respond!! Give me a Break,and use your
common sense and see how they lie about me to make me look bad,I
mentioned the Delorean I repaired and made it prestine,then that
troublemaker comes and says he saw it and said it was shipped to
England because it was such a POS,well did you read the post with the
guys in England responding THAT it is a BEAUTIFUL Delorean? Caught
the troublemaker in his own LIES!! Then he tries to start MORE
trouble with the above no heat thing!! Are you starting to see a
pattern Here! Well what am I supposed to do stand there and let these
trouble makers walk all over Me.Next thing you know MOB mentality
takes over,and that is what is happening on/in this group! Question
yourself,would someone with over 22years into Deloreans act like
these Troublemakers Claim?? Use your better Judgement instead of Mob
Mentality.I am sure the troublemakers have spread MORE rumors,that I
do not know yet,but if there is Please let me have my chance,before
Mob Rule takes over.

Thanks
Claude

Claude

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Avi Sarfaraz" <avi@xxxx> wrote:
> I bought my DMC-12 when I was 15, I know the history and love the
car even though I had to sell mine...I take great offense to
your "Snob" comments, to me it seems that you are the "Snob" here...I
worked my ass off to pay for my delorean...what kind of snob would
keep his customers freezing having them do the hard work to buy your
products (DMC lot)...no good businessman would do that...he would
atleast help his customers to get the job done quicker and if it was
cold bring some coffee....its good business practice...

> Can Anyone help me with finding a new DMC?

on
>   this list said eventually they would go out of bussiness.
>
>   I take DeLoreans serously and when someones tells me that I
shouldn't
>   get one it reall pisses me off and thats not good for your
>   reputation.
>
>   Sory if this offended anyone. I just really get realy mad when
the
>   older generation dogs on the yougner generation. If  I mispelled
any
>   words my appologeis I attend the Arkansas public school system,
which
>   dosen't emphasize on spelling.
>   Josh--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "fivetwofive" <cbl302@xxxx>
>   wrote:
>   > You would think that after 22years of Delorean ownership,I
would
>   find
>   > at Least a few "good Delorean owners"
>   > But sadly, I have to say,that is all I Found, a Very
few "decent