[DMCForum] Re: New historic facts on the DeLorean

[DMCForum] Re: New historic facts on the DeLorean

What fight? That was a simple misinterpretation amongst fellow D
owners. Besides this guy can't possible be on list - lest he know
better than to say the Delorean is an Bricklin SV-2.

If you were kidding, cool.
Otherwise - lighten up. All us DMLers and DMCForumers are always
providing asshat/jackass/fuckchop updates. This guy more than
qualifies.
I have posted here and will continue to do so. I'll post about
whatever and whoever I please. I'll "start some shit again" if and
when I feel like it. Recall, I didn't intend to "start some shit"
the first time... it was a joke then, just as this is in jest now.

Don't presume to warn me about proper topics and "proper" etiquette
in a forum founded on the very opposite ideal.

Everyone here would have been just a well without your
inflamatory "warning." We'd have a laugh about the pointing out of
another asshat. so unless YOU are the jackass trying to sell this
Bricklin how about you and I never address one another again, as
it's apparent we rub each other the wrong way... everyone will be
better off.

I can see the jokes about rubbing one another coming already :P

James L 004009