Re: [DMCForum] door adjustment workshop in Pigeon Forge?

Re: [DMCForum] door adjustment workshop in Pigeon Forge?

Dave Swingle has worked on my doors for free several times. I believe Rob Grady does this as well at the big car shows. Joe Lo Re used to do free door adjustments and work on peoples cars at the shows too, but he's bowed out of the business. I don't know if you've ever gone to any DeLorean event before, but there are PLENTY of people who would love to help you out with your car. You may have to offer Walt dinner at Hooters, but you'll get your doors fixed ;-). The vendors AND owners really dig in and get their hands dirty at this event, so if you've got any problems or questions, or just want your car looked over by someone who REALLY knows it, it's the best time to do so. -Louie

--- <ken@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know if anybody else needs it . but it seems that my doors need some
adjustment.

The driver door does not align properly with the front body panel. and it
seems that I go through a set of door pistons each year

Seeing as it's a seasonal car (only used minimally from april to October)
the doors a not used all that often.   My question is , will any door
adjustment gurus be willing to offer up their services?

Please let me know, as I am sure lots of other owners would want an
adjustment as well.

except I call dibs on getting mine done first :-)

Ken
005541
www.odoc.ca <http://www.odoc.ca/