[DMCForum] DMCForum Identification List

Yeah. Once we decide on a name, I'll design the logo and we need to whoop
some bread together. I'll set up a poll in a few days or so with the best
names and we'll vote on it.

I've narrowed the list down to the ones that tickle my funny bone. An *
indicates my favs.

Tilley Foundation Benefactor *
Free Sean Corbett *
Carburate this *