Re: [DMCForum] door adjustment workshop in Pigeon Forge?

Re: [DMCForum] door adjustment workshop in Pigeon Forge?

> it seems that I go through a set of door pistons each year

Ken,
I'm a little late answering this, but...  Door struts (or
pistons as you call them) should last a lot longer than
that.  Are you mounting them upside down?  Oil needs to
puddle where the rod slides in & out or it will dry out and
loose the seal.  PJ Grady now labels their struts
accordingly.

Walt