Re: [DMCForum] The Village Idiot Returns: PRV Rebuilder/Mechanicin Colum

Re: [DMCForum] The Village Idiot Returns: PRV Rebuilder/Mechanicin Columbia SC

The turbocharged lumps are very definitely EFI. Eg alpine A610. The even
fire PRVs  have a counter weight driven off the camshaft. I have a
Renault manual for some but not all of the incarnations and it shows a
diagram of the A610 Turbo engine. The sump and mounts are exactly the
same as the DeLorean. Shame they're so bloody rare.

That's a 400+ hp engine BTW. All you have to worry about is where to but
the intercooler. Personally I think a chargecooler's the best bet.

Martin