RE: [DMCForum] general usage question

>That's my problem half the time!  Sometimes I have to pick
>up a DeLorean by hand from the wheel well to get it high
>enough for the jack to get under it.  (Once I lift it a bit
>by hand, it tends to stay high from the stiff suspension.)
>With Samuel's car, I had to lift & hold it while he put the
>jack under it.  One day I couldn't get my jack to fit.  I
>was so focused on making the jack lower that I failed to
>notice that he needed air in his tires.
>
><SNIP>
>
>Walt

This was my problem.  The right rear tire went flat and I couldn't lift it
by hand high enough to get the jack underneath.  Remember, my car was hit on
the passenger side and has fiberglass damage.  The only thing I could think
of was to use the OEM jack at the jack point on the right rear and slowly
lift the car.

I was even more amazed at how well constructed the underbody is as it never
gave.  I believe I could have completely lifted the car from that point but
I didn't push my luck.

Greg