From: ken@xxxxxxx [mailto:ken@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 12:44 PM
To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] FW: muffler suggestions for custom exhaust...

  _____

From: ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 10:44 AM
To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: muffler suggestions for custom exhaust...

I am using stainless to make the headers.. I am taking my car in Monday to
get things rolling

I will be taking lots of pictures. and will keep the list updated!

HOWEVER!!  I really need some muffler suggestions!

After the flanges are plasma cut, they are going to need the muffler to
measure things up!

So if anybody know of any mufflers that would fit this application, please
let me know

I have heard that some asuna's have larger mufflers with 2 in and 2 out

Also some of the newer corvettes, but I am unsure what to use. the shop also
said that if I cannot find anything that they can make me a muffler.

But I believe that a store bought would be the better alternative!

I was speaking with Casey Putsch a while back and he was telling me that he
used the edelbrock RPM tuner series muffler 409 stainless steel
summit racing $80 each, 2.1/4 opening

but I believe that they are smaller mufflers and I would have to use 2.

I would like to use simply one!

Please let me know

Thanks
Kenneth