Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bearing

>I totally believe it might. Want to know where I found it? At a
>beach-front house in Long Island, NY. There was salt and beach sand on
>the bottom of the car when I bought it. There was about a pound of
>beach sand in each trailing arm dust-shield as well.

Bet you will never buy a car at a location like that again with out a full
inspection...  How are your break lines and Al coolant pipes?

>I can't find the @#$% procedure to get the rear hub off. What chapter
>is it in??

I don't have the book here for the official procedure. But by looking at the
parts diagram I would pull off the nut then the OB(Out Board) CV joint.  If
you have a big slide hammer available that would be the best to pull the hub
off, if not put the nut back on the axel at least 5 threads and hit the axel
stub out the back side.

Andrei