[DMCForum] Rolla MO D?

Is anyone here in Rolla MO? The reason I ask is because I am going up
to Rolla to visit my sister during spring break ( March 15-17)and if
anyone is, then maybe we could get together over lunch or something?
My treat.
  Hmmmm, it sounds like I'm asking someone out on a date but I assure
you my intent is not like that in that way. I just enjoy talking with
people that don't bash DeLoreans, and where I live that is somewhat
rare.
  Also I live, breath, and sleep DeLoreans. And I am trying to
convince my family members that think DeLoreans are for nerds that
they are the coolest, safest cars ever built. Anyone going to Pigeon
Forge will get to meet the "belivers". That is what I call the ones
that feel the same way I do.

Josh