Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:27:45 -0600
   From: Farrar Hudkins < fhudkins@xxxxxxx >
Subject: general usage question

For those of you DIY guys, what do you use to jack up your DeLorean? In
preparing to get the thing I'm planning on getting a jack of some kind.
The ramps I use on my truck won't work because I bought them with the
height of the truck in mind anyway. (I don't have a garage; I will have
to work on it outside in the driveway, which is kinda short -- about two
carlengths.)

I'm also planning on buying frequently-needed parts before purchasing
the car, as someone kindly recommended to me earlier. Anybody have a
list of commonly-failing VITAL parts? (I'm not talking window regulators
-- I'm talking things like fuel pumps.)

Phew, this is getting serious. You guys are pushing me. ;)

TIA ...

Farrar