[DMCForum] Re: side impact...

It's my opinion that the DeLorean was safer than other cars of the
day. Safe enough that with an airbag upgrade it might even compete
with newer cars. Probably not bleeding edge cars of the last year or
so but...

Anyway, less damage is always better. As Larry the Cable Guy says:
"Get 'er done!" We want to see you in Pigeon Forge! I also expect you
to make next year's 'Fridge Run. ;-)

Rich A.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Well I finally made time to do some work on the car this weekend.
I noticed