RE: [DMCForum] Re: side impact...

>Thank you for sharing!  I feel a little safer now... after seeing
>that photo.  Any idea of the speed of colision?

I talked with the previous owner about this and if I remember correctly he
went through an intersection and the other vehicle ran a red light or a stop
sign.  I believe he was going about 30-40 MPH.

One thing I didn't mention in my last email was my concern being based on
requirements at the time, and on side impact the frame being inboard of the
underbody. With a side impact I expected the entire side to be crushed
inward.  So, now we have seen an off-center impact from James LaLonde (sp?)
and a side impact.  Well, two different side impacts.

Greg