[DMCForum] Re: Tragic thread

I don't feel I'm name calling, nor am I saying anything I wouldn't say to his face. I had a bitter experience with him and felt it was germaine to mention it in this thread which was originally about a car he was selling on ebay. It's a word of warning to all. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a really patient, understanding, forgiving, and genuinely friendly person. It takes a hell of alot to piss me off. It takes even more for me to hold a grudge, and a hell of alot to spread my malcontent with an individual to others. I'm just not the kind of person to talk shit about others willy nilly.

Upon thinking about it more I came to the conclusion that Marc and I have different opinions on the subject because of our backgrounds. Southerners just don't do business this way. If they do, they won't stay in business long. I think Bob has survived because he sells parts nationally, and perhaps even internationally. Most Carolinians I know won't let him near their cars though. I agree with Mark... everyone has expressed their feelings on this thread, and we should be ready to move on. -Louie

Mark wrote:

I say lets stop talking about this guy before he joins the group and
starts that whole big email thing we had going on last time and gets
out of hand again.

Haven't we learned from the past last time we talked about people
behind their back?

I understand some of us had bad dealings with this guy and some had
good dealings with him.

A few emails of warning to all of us about what kind of seller you
think this guy is is OK, but the name calling should stop.

Mark