Re: [DMCForum] Re: Tragic thread

Whats wrong with us Yankee?

:)

Seriously, My dealings with Bob have been minimal...
I was just questioning your use of the word Crook.  To
me, this implies that he stole from you.

I agree, he was not reliable.  He should have been
ready when he said he was, and should not have given
you a bill if you had clearly agreed on some kind of
swap.  I'd be interested to hear what he billed you
for, and if you questioned him about it?  Maybe if you
reminded him of your agreement, he would have not
billed you?  (or refunded you).

And, in all of the stories I have heard about Bob... I
did not even know he worked on these cars for people.
Until now, I thought he just sold used parts!

--- Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Upon thinking about it more I came to the conclusion
> that Marc and I have different opinions on the
> subject because of our backgrounds. Southerners just
> don't do business this way. If they do, they won't
> stay in business long. I think Bob has survived
<SNIP>