[DMCForum] Bob Miller (WAS: tragic)

Yes, I remember the story...  And just re-read it..

Based on your story, I will agree that Bob may not be
reliable..  However, after reading your story again I
fail to see how he is a "crook"?

Hey, I throw stones too....  But I usually state that
statements I make about people are MY OPINION, and try
to provide information to back up my opinion.  So,
again (not to pick on you Louie, because I have no
beef with you) how do you conclude he is a crook?

Might as well tell my Bob Miller experiences-  I have
met Bob twice.  The first time was in Virgina for a
show in Richmond a few years back.  Bob and his wife
were very nice to us all.  They drove us to dinner in
their truck (so we could leave our DMC's at the
hotel).  Bob even bought me (and the rest of the
people at the table) breakfast the next day.

The second time was just a few months back, when he
came to my home to purchase a door I had on Ebay.
Making the arrangements for the pickup was not easy,
he did show up very late... but hey, that kind of
thing happens when you travel.  Paid cash for the
door, and also bought a 82 style muffler I had.  As he
left, I joked with him that he probably already had
the door sold for a profit. He smiled, and confirmed
that he was going to drop it off to his customer on
the way home!!  Good for him, that is capitalism.

--- Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Did you miss my message on partially why I said to
> avoid Bob, Marc? If so, look back at my responses to
<SNIP>