[DMCForum] Re: Electrical

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Hervey" <john@xxxx> wrote:
> Rich, If the light comes on when you first turn on the key and it
should go
> out when the car starts up. But if that time the volts are below
the 13 volt
> line then the regulator has gone. The light at this time may come
on and go
> off a little. Your sure it's a 161 bulb in the dash.
> John H.

The bulb is the correct type. It only comes on when it's supposed to.
The needle now indicates within the correct range. I noticed today,
BEFORE the needle read correctly that other gauges were slightly off
as well. I suspect a poor ground somewhere.

All gauges now read correctly, but I suspect as I drive over potholes
caused by winter weather that the gauges will fluctuate until I find
the ground problem.