Re: [DMCForum] Re: Tragic

Um.. This is the united states, right?

He showed up with cash, and purchased the car...  It
belongs to him, and now he is free to do what he wants
with it...

I also dont know if I agree that to get a good set of
SS panels, a good fiberglass body, and good class that
$3500 is such a bad deal.

Also, you are assuming that this is in fact the same
car, and it is Bob Miller..  Are you sure?