[DMCForum] Re: Tragic

Louie is right.  I can't tell you how f'ing pissed I am right now.

I need a fiberglass frame, some fenders and that windshield.  I
called about this car when it was posted about a month ago, but as
Louie says it was sold instantaneously.

I thought someone bought it that NEEDED it.  So now it reappears for
a higher price from Bob.  Looks like the only thing Bob needed was a
quick buck.  Thanks Bob for screwing me over!

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> I remember this car coming up for sale on the DML a month or two
ago. It was originally in Wilmington, NC which is on the coast.
Likely it drowned in a hurricane or something. I noticed it was gone
within a day or two... looks like Bob Miller of Durham, NC bought
the car. He's a real fucking crook... stay away guys. That starting
price is a total joke... there's nothing on that car worth that
starting price. -Louie

> --- "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&category=36475&item=2459431244>
>
> I wish I didn't have a job or a limit to money. I'd do it all over
> again and bring this one back too. I wonder what he means
by "water
> damage"? Completely underwater? Is the tranny junk too?
>
> Rich A.

click here