RE: [DMCForum] Re: Tragic

>Louie is right.  I can't tell you how f'ing pissed I am right now.
>
>I need a fiberglass frame, some fenders and that windshield.  I
>called about this car when it was posted about a month ago, but as
>Louie says it was sold instantaneously.
>
>I thought someone bought it that NEEDED it.  So now it reappears for
>a higher price from Bob.  Looks like the only thing Bob needed was a
>quick buck.  Thanks Bob for screwing me over!

I don't know where you are located but check this auction out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2459159591

If that water car made you sick, this car was a near mint 11k mile car
before being dismantled.  Here is what the seller had to say in a reply
email...

"Hello, this is actually a car that only had appx. 11,000 miles on it and I
drove it back from Portland Oregon about 6 months ago. The engine ran pretty
good. It was a hard decession to sell ( and to part it out). It was for
personal money issues which made us do it. We deceided instead of selling it
straight out that we would part it in hopes to make better money and to try
and help out others that were needing parts. I know it sounds strange but we
understand the problem with finding parts and in such good shape for these
cars. We figured this would help not only us financially but could help
others too. This was our 4th and 1/2 Delorean we owned. Hope this helps out.
Thanks for the e-mail."

Also, check with Josh Haldeman and see if he has anything you need.  Like I
posted before, he has been great to work with on parts.  His email is
JHALDEMAN@xxxxxxxx , good luck!

Greg