[DMCForum] Re: Tragic

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:

> I don't know where you are located but check this auction out...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2459159591

Yup. I know all about him. I just bought my louvres from him. I spoke
to "Vixen" Dave soon after. He'd said he knew of the guy and was
pretty pissed because he's ruining perfectly good cars for the sake
of a buck. No matter what kind of a steal he got on the car at
purchase you'll never convince me that he made more money by parting
it out. I only paid $175.00 or a near perfect pair of louvres. All
the other parts I saw went cheap as well.

How do you make more money that way? I can't see it. I can't help but
wonder how quickly our population is dwindling.

Rich A.