RE: [DMCForum] spark plug problem bad.

>My preference is more along Scott's idea of using an easy-out.
>I prefer to call them hard-outs, since they are rarely easy.
>My first choice would be to use a variety that is a straight drill
>rod with longitudinal splines.  You hammer it into the hole,
>the splines grab what's left of the plug and hopefully the
>whole mess unscrews.
>
>Walt

So what didn't you like about my idea with the epoxy or JB Weld?  I would
think doing the hammer thing might damage the threads in the head.  The
break looked so clean I would think there would be very little chance of
debris getting into the chamber, though I would use a shop-vac just in case.

Greg

click here