Re: [DMCForum] [OT] need to read check engine codes

Re: [DMCForum] [OT] need to read check engine codes

> Have you checked the fuses?

No, but the light on this car doesn't come on every time I
run it.  Sometimes it turns off after driving it a while.
It seems to run great otherwise.  I'm thinking that a sensor
must be out of range.  But I want to get it taken care of
just incase it is doing something bad like running too rich.

I have been resisting the urge to buy the service manuals
for the Mercury.  I bought them for my Suburban, and they
make a stack about 8" thick!  The Merc is my mom's car, and
she's all excited that if she takes the car in herself then
she can sell them her women's club cookbooks while they are
repairing her car.  $Cha-Ching$

Walt