[DMCForum] Re: Now isn't that interesting?

[DMCForum] Re: Now isn't that interesting?

>>Subject: Now isn't that interesting?
>>A little birdie told me recently that some of the flame mail which
>>originates from someone going by the name of "Fat Boy" is actually a
>>big wig at DeLorean One.
>>
>>I have no proof that this is true but consider:
--------------
--------------

Rich... & all,
Yes,"Fatboy" is Ed Bernstein. I wouldn't go as far as "big wig" more like an
"out-of-power dictator wanna-be". Instead of disagreeing in a productive,
sociable, constructive manor, he sends hate mail & flames.

Look at the recent thread from the DML "The Latest Issue of DW from DOA".
(Messages like: #38365, 38373, 38380, 38382, 38394, etc).
The topic was about the elitist attitude & original intent of the DMC market. Yet
in his flame to me (& others) all he can do is take misquoted offense & comment
on the FAS Logo T-Shirt. I guess that's all he can argue about because everything
stated was facts and corrections of intent.

By creating the logo, I turned Ed's prior negative comment in his magazine about
people who attend the DeLorean Car Show into a fun joke. I guess he thought that
would hurt us but instead we are having fun with it. And all of his anger towards
us is really directed back on HIS own words. Oh my, funny stuff!

Trying to find someone who will comment positively towards D1 is getting harder &
harder to find. Some day I hope it will be (to take one of Martin's quotes) "as
rare as rocking horse $hit".

See the latest "Fatboy Flame" recieved by me & others. I can't believe by acting
like this it is any good for business.

Shannon Y
16506

[begin quote]