[DMCForum] Now isn't that interesting?

A little birdie told me recently that some of the flame mail which
originates from someone going by the name of "Fat Boy" is actually a
big wig at DeLorean One.

I have no proof that this is true but consider:

If he was, of course he would flame people. By making everyone
look/feel incompetent, they would be more inclined to take their
vehicles to a service center such as DeLorean One instead of having
the courage to do something themselves.

I have visited their website. Their prices to me, seem markedly
higher than any other vendor. I've seen receipts for maintenance done
at their service center. To me, their labor prices also seem higher
than anyone else. Other people I have spoken to have reported the
same thing. At this time, I have no documentation to prove this so
you'll have to make your own decisions.

I have not yet met a single owner who recommended DeLorean One to me
as a fair deal or a good source of parts or a reasonable place for
repairs. That's not to say no owner would recommend them. I just
haven't met a single one.

If the above is indeed true, I find it very dissapointing that such
an educated and experienced member of the DeLorean community would
behave in such a denigrating and selfish manner instead of offering
encouragement. We are not driving '86 Chevy Cavaliers here. There is
a finite and shrinking population of our cars so our community is
much tighter and usually much more civilized.

I look forward to hearing from any owner who can tell me that they
have had good experiences dealing with DeLorean One.

Rich A.