Re: [DMCForum] Fridge Run Specials

> Bring a set of Walt-TABS for me.  And maybe a couple extra
just incase we find problems when going over the cars.

I plan to bring some extra bushings, spacers, etc.  I'm
finding that the average DeLorean has a bent bolt and
sometimes a torn bushing.

> And also bring your torsion bar
> adjusting tools.

Two problems with this.  First I need a long pipe to fit
over the breaker bar handle.  I usually use the handle from
my floor jack, but it is too big to fit in the DeLorean.
Second, it's a bad idea to adjust torsion bars if the
sub-panel is unglued from the fiberglass.  To get it back
down I use a 5' long pry bar and then anchor it with sheet
metal screws.  Rob Grady uses 1/4" body rivets.  You got
body rivets?  I might be able to fit the long tools in the
car if I wrap them a towel.

Walt