[DMCForum] Re: The official-unofficial Fridge Run time line

[DMCForum] Re: The official-unofficial Fridge Run time line

> Feb 20 times TBD
> Arrive in Tampa
>   -Visit Casa De Walt
>   - Pickup Andrei at USF Engineering EXPO
> Depart Tampa proceeded to Ft. Myers

Okay, officially we meet at my place on Friday Feb 20th.
The time of day is, well, not so early that you get me out
of bed but not so late that you hold the rest of us up.
Sometime later in the afternoon we will be heading to
Andrei's place in Fort Myers.

I (we?) will most likely be eating lunch around noon
(arriving 12 to 1pm) at
Perkins Restaurant
Location #1235
12650 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33618-2811
(813)908-0750

http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com/location.htm#Florida
click on above link and then click Tampa Location #1235 for
Yahoomap directions.

If you make it to my place and the gate is closed then we
already went to Perkins.

If you make it to Perkins and I am not there then I am at
home.

If you show up at either place and no one is nowhere and you
are really stinking late then we are already on our way to
Andrei's.

If you don't already know the way to my place, e-mail me
privately at
whalt(at)att.net
for directions or meet us at Perkins.

Featured attractions at my place include an original 12' x
3' DeLorean dealership sign, a few DeLoreans in various
stages of restoration/decay, a custom SS frame, a mostly
stripped & rusted frame, and assorted memorabilia.

As a show special, I am selling Walt-TABs for $46 per pair.
(These are British made knock-offs of the legendary
Toby-TABs).  Or if you would rather have real Toby-TABs, I
have two pairs left, and they are $66 per pair.  And I will
even do free installation provided that we have time.  This
could be either at Andrei's or later at my place when the
schedule isn't so hectic.  This is my contribution to the
safety of DeLoreans, so I'm doing it as inexpensively as
possible.  It could save your life.

Hey Andrei, do you really need a ride from USF to my place?

Walt