[DMCForum] Florida Tech meet/Fridge Run

  Hi everyone,

  Just to let you know that the tech meet in April is not a sure thing.
  Rob Grady offered but we only got a handful of commitments.
  I am not sure if it is going proceed any further.

  We just thought it would be a great thing to get all the southeast
  folks get together and meet with Rob Grady, one of the foremost
  experts on DeLoreans.

  And what about the Fridge Run? It is not very clear as to
  when and where we are all to meet and what event we are all
  to attend that weekend and at what venue.

  It would be nice if you could spell it out for us simple people.

  Time:
  Place:

  I am sure we can get a few people from the Orlando area to come.
  I am sure the Orlando people will not need a place to stay since it is
  such a short distance away.

  Ken

click here