Re: [DMCForum] Re: A/C Vacuum and Walt's Sister

Re: [DMCForum] Re: A/C Vacuum and Walt's Sister

What do you mean airplane?  I'm driving the DeLorean.  There
should be enough room for a/c tools and some clothes.

Oh, yeah, my sister.  Yep, there is a sperm donor in the
family.  I'm sure that with very little persuasion you could
replace him, but would you really want too?  She's 4 years
older than us (we are the same age BTW) but she is just a
little bit heavy and not good at bending over those 7ft
fenders that you admire so much ;-)

Walt
(okay, 4 beers on an M-T stomach & I'm going to bed.  Gotta
love this unmoderated forum :-)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c24u8km/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070525445/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=334142562>