but congeniality level a bit low on empty stomach and beer. Try me
again after you've had a bite to eat.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> What do you mean airplane?  I'm driving the DeLorean.  There
> should be enough room for a/c tools and some clothes.
>
> Oh, yeah, my sister.  Yep, there is a sperm donor in the
> family.  I'm sure that with very little persuasion you could
> replace him, but would you really want too?  She's 4 years
> older than us (we are the same age BTW) but she is just a
> little bit heavy and not good at bending over those 7ft
> fenders that you admire so much ;-)
>
> Walt
> (okay, 4 beers on an M-T stomach & I'm going to bed.  Gotta
> love this unmoderated forum :-)

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cg947fl/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070550953/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=993500262>