From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 2:06 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] A/C part numbers & sources

> Someone asked me to post part numbers & sources for the
a/c parts that I'm
> talking about, so here they are.  This dealer is
apparently only in Florida
> but they specialize in AC Delco.
>
> Super Parts Automotive Warehouse with stores in St. Pete,
Largo, Port
> Richey, Tampa, Sarasota, Ft. Myers.  The main location
appears to be 201
> 34th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33717, phone
727.321.5888

> The first two part numbers are their in house stuff (I
think).  The last
> number is what everyone else goes by (I think).
>
> Orifice tube that matches OEM: 450015, A7004, 25632, $1.50
each

> Variable orifice valve, modern replacement for antique
original fixed
> orifice tube, works much better: 450002, A7003, 25902,
$21.05 each

> Accumulator w/o hose, the one for later VINs, 500036,
B1004, 30191, $38.00
> each.
>
> Pressure cycling switch, this is the low pressure switch
that screws onto
> the accumulator and controls compressor cycling.  New ones
may need
> adjustment to make it cycle at the correct pressure of
around 30psi (consult
> DeLorean Workshop Manual).  15-1122, B2, GM Part #
3041596, $20.89 each.

> This is just the stuff I know from Super Parts.  I'll put
more a/c info
> together eventually.
>
> Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cmbv8v2/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070490354/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=563936643>