From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 4:06 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Walt's Buzz'n Fuel Pump

Isn't weird if he's sucked something into it. Don't think they respond
well to that. Could have repeated my crumbling boot fiasco. Perhaps
the internal spring broke loose a piece of his hose. If he's still
using factory baffle could have merely sucked in one of the screens
themselves. An autopsy is only way to tell. Mercifully pump & pickup
are among easiest things to access on these cars.

Bill Robertson

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ctf798l/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070402658/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=377237140>