[DMCForum] Buzz'n Fuel Pumps (was: Re: So)

[DMCForum] Buzz'n Fuel Pumps (was: Re: So)

Walt,
I don't think it's the hot weather. My has been buzzing in temperatures
from 75
to 20 degrees. My buddies fuel pump began to buzz and a week later it was
dead.
Mine has been going for over 3 months buzzing randomly (yeah I can spell)
and
stopping from time to time. At first I thought it was a bad pickup line
but
Hervey's "straight down-deal-E-O" (tech term) didn't stop the buzz'n. I
guess my
pump is die'n a sloooowww death. I know it gets hot in the tank from the
coolant
lines just below but only a few thousand miles on yours and it's buzz'n,
that's
weird to me.

Shannon Y
16506