[DMCForum] Re: Delorean relay kits

How can you tell if you've been upgraded? Can you tell by looking?

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>

<nuttenschleuder@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >     I still have all of the original relays in my car,
> > i know its a ticking timebomb.  Ive checked several of
> > my regular delorean parts distributors and they have
> > drastically different prices.  anyone have any
> > thoughts on the best one to go with.
> >
> > thanx
> >
> > jordan
> > 11613

> > Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
> > http://companion.yahoo.com/

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cpdbji2/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070390885/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=868527734>