[DMCForum] Rich's a/c refurbish

Rich, I would plan on having all the stuff we need already
on hand.  Just reimburse me for parts and a little something
for gas to pick the stuff up.  I plan on having new hoses
(with reused fittings where necessary) taken from other
cars.  The old fittings from your car now I would keep as
cores.  I have an old e-mail sitting around of what all the
parts cost and what is needed.  I'll look through later and
see if I can find it and post it here.  You are welcome to
buy the stuff yourself and bring it with you.

As a very worse-case scenario there could be a problem with
your evaporator.  Maybe by then I would have a spare on
hand.  I have a spare one already from PJ Grady, but that is
made of copper.  I don't like it because copper vs. aluminum
gives a 7 to 11 degree F efficiency loss.  That might be
fine for a northern climate but not for Florida.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cl5jjan/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070322546/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=112676054>