[DMCForum] Re: MD Tech Session II

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> Is this a closed tech session by invite only?
>
> The reason i ask is because i inquired about this several times
with no
> reply from anybody, its like the emails i send are invisible.
>
> Mark

Sorry you didn't get the word Mark. It was open to all but we really
fight to make them work in the first place due to time/family
commitments. I almost didn't make it myself. Your post was
accidentally overlooked. Email one of us directly next time. Looks
like there will be another one in December. Mike already seems to be
volunteering and Bill will be up here again for Xmas with family.

Mike likes my word "un-sanctioned". I think it makes him feel like
he's rebelling against the DeLorean "establishment". Up with
Stainless! I'm going to start the DLA (DeLorean Liberation Army),
Rage against GM.

Truth though, bring Vivarin or drink Mountain Dew Code Red. We work
late. It's the only way to work around family commitments. Bill is
especially hard core. Once you get past his anti-lambda-ness, he just
doesn't stop until the job is done. He's very generous. Bring warm
clothes. He's also in and out of the garage like a finicky house cat
so the heated air gets out. ;-) Mike's wife always keeps a supply of
finger-food on hand to feed the fleet. She's the greatest.

The money we save in labor, and the time we save by having many hands
is fantastic. Not to mention when you have 5 guys collaberating on a
problem a solution is bound to present itself.

I have to laugh though. We spent several hours that night just fixing
a radio power antenna. I think we have obsessive/compulsive disorder.

Rich A.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cnfklua/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070286420/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=156253992>