them in little suits of stainless armor.

And in the background you hear the plaintive cry: "but it's so SHINY..."

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
>
> Mike likes my word "un-sanctioned". I think it makes him feel like
> he's rebelling against the DeLorean "establishment". Up with
> Stainless! I'm going to start the DLA (DeLorean Liberation Army),
> Rage against GM.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cmtc1nn/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070410067/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=461200231>