[DMCForum] Re: No MD Club or Organization

[DMCForum] Re: No MD Club or Organization

Since it isn't my house can I invite everyone east of Mississippi?

Past couple of get togethers could be called anything EXCEPT
organized. Key to whole operation seems to be cell phones. Lots of
chaotic calls trying to put people and cars in same place at same
time. Am not wireless myself, which adds whole new dimension.

Yesterday's pow wow was convergence of two out of state owners
(Thanksgiving holiday) and two Marylanders. Used Mike C's house
because centrally located.

Was discussed on Forum several times. Guess open invite not
sufficiently clear.

Tell friend to contact Mike C, Mike P, or Rich Acuti. Any/all will
surely make field trip to see car in process. Eric and I are of course
travelling back to our home states.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> Is this a closed tech session by invite only?
>
> The reason i ask is because i inquired about this several times with no
> reply from anybody, its like the emails i send are invisible.
>
> Mark
>

> On Saturday, November 29, 2003, at 09:36 PM, Mark Valuch wrote:
>
> > What is the date and location of this tech session?
> >
> > I know an owner not on the list finishing his full frame off
> > restoration and i am sure he would like to join in on the fun.
> >
> > Mark
> >

> > On Saturday, November 29, 2003, at 09:14 PM, content22207 wrote:
> >
> > > 2 DeLo's, 4 owners (welcome onboard Eric).
> > >
> > > Start time: 4:00 pm.
> > > End time: 2:30 am.
> > >
> > > Supper @ Wendy's (in working clothes): 9:00 pm.
> > >
> > > Ambient temperature outside garage: approx -20 degrees F.
> > >
> > > We've got to stop living like this before it makes old men of us...
> > >
> > > Bill Robertson
> > >

> > <image.tiff>

> > Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
> > http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime

> <image.tiff>

> Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
> http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cfib4qi/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070260669/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=558168598>