Re: [DMCForum] Re: Lambda Relay & a few Qs

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Lambda Relay & a few Qs

Samuel, I think you saw the wood that was ripped out of the
Canadian car.  This was done by the previous owner, so I
don't know if there were any screws holding it.  It appears
to have only been held in by the same green epoxy that they
use to glue other parts of the fiberglass.  It didn't harm
any of the fiberglass, but the wood came out in several
pieces.

On my daily driver, the wood around the battery compartment
is totally rotten from leaking acid.  Now there is no wood
to hold the sheet metal clip that holds the battery
compartment cover.

I heard somewhere that someone used a better quality
acoustic board on their car.  I would like to find something
that has good sound dampening properties.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c7a8bf9/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070259906/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=941063538>